I have been getting a few emails with questions about what places I have been using to print my prints, where do I get my shipping supplies, etc., so I figured a Q&A post can help.
- What place do you use to get your prints printed?
I use Wallblank printery, they are great. And the prices are good too. Very high quality.
- Where do you get packing supplies?
- What is your favorite website with information for upcoming illustrators?
I think Dear Art Director is great.
- How do you send large files to clients?
- Where do you get the fonts you use?
- Stock, vectors for free?
- Podcasts for illustrators?