If you are like me, making lists and setting goals is something you enjoy doing. I go a little further because I'm almost addicted to them. There is something very soothing about making lists in my opinion.
This is year is going by very fast and I feel like unless I remind myself now of the things that I wanted to do, soon it will be too late.
Here is the list of my goals I wrote in the beginning of the year.
(things that only depend on me)
1. Start writing a book - write one hour per week
2. More friends- invite people over, say yes more *
3. Exercise every day
4. Eat cleaner- 3 salads and 3 juices per week *
5. Read every night *
6. Relax - meditate everyday, do more yoga
7. Stick to my routine *
8. Run a half marathon- 3 runs per week, follow a plan
9. Be responsible- don’t procrastinate, finish what I start *
(things that depends on money)
10. buy a type writer
11. pay off some debt
12. go on more dates with my husband *
13. get my citizenship
14. go camping
15. Blog 5x a week *
16. Grow my instagram account- better pictures *
17. Make more money- work harder *
18. Feel more accomplished- better projects
19. Try other social media platforms *
20. More illustrations *
* things I have done already
- I have done some things from the list, some I just need to keep doing and some are were always meant to be done in the end of year. But this really helps me keep on track! What about you? Still on track?