1.Have a system to keep all your to do’s in place - I use the app todoist and use many different categories.
2. Have a calendar - once a week go through your to do list and pick what you want to do that week, add those things to your calendar, then delete from your to do list. I use the Calendar app.
3. Do the dishes after you eat, don’t postpone what can be done under the 2 minutes.
4. Have a set weekly time to do your laundry. This way it doesn’t accumulate much.
5. Throw out the trash of the entire house 2 - 3 times a week, including office and bathroom bins.
6. If you buy something new, get rid of something old.
7. Clean up your purse of junk every time when you come home.
8. Before going to bed, go around the house and put things back in place.
9. Always make your bed as soon as you wake up.
10. Put your clothes away as soon as you take it off.