1. Which paper for watercolor do you like the most?
I like Arches, cold press and hot press.
2. Which brushes do you prefer to use for watercolor?
I really don’t have a preference yet but I have been buying Winsor and Newton Cotman brushes lately.
3. What about a favorite watercolor paint?
I love the variety that Winsor and Newton have in their professional line. But the Cotman series has a better price and are also beautiful.
4. What kind of palette do you use?
I’m currently just using a dinner plate and it’s working great so far. Maybe an even bigger plate would be nice.
5. Do you prefer Prismacolor or Copic markers?
Definitely Copic. I love them.
6. What kind of color pencils do you like?
7. And marker paper?
I like the Canson - illustrations for mix media.
8. Favorite eraser?
Don’t have a favorite.
9. Which pencil do you use to do the outline for a watercolor sketch?
Koh I Noor- F.
10. What other supplies you find essential to do your work?
A masking tape, a brush water bucket and a white gel pen.
11. And favorite art supply store?
Blick Art - so many great sales.