1. What's your favorite Brazilian food? I love pretty much every brazilian meal, it's definitely hard to pick a favorite. I guess I would have to say "pao de queijo", which is a kind of cheesy bread. Or "brigadeiro", a chocolate dessert.
2. And drink? I love coconut water, but in Brazil we drink the water from the green coconut. Brown coconuts are considered too old to eat/drink there. I don't like the taste of the brown coconut water which is the one sold here in the US.
3. What do you love the most about being Brazilian? I love that dance is such a big part of the culture. I miss that a lot.
4. What is the one thing you would change in Brazil if you could? The violence. Is what keeps me away and never wanting to go back.
5. Who's your favorite Brazilian singer? Not sure, maybe Ana Carolina.
6. Favorite clothing brand? I love the prints from Cantao.
7. What do you wish existed in America too? I think it would be great if America had a strong soccer team too.
9. What do you miss the most? Besides my family and the food, I miss going to the beach often.
10. Favorite artist? Can I say my grandma Carli Portella?