1. Almond Milk- sometimes I get coconut milk instead but I find that almond milk is easier to use on recipes. From anything to oatmeal, mashed potato to deserts. Got have it.
2. Chia Seeds- They are so good for you and so easy to add to smoothies, oatmeal, yogurt, salads...
3. Bananas- Got have bananas. Homemade sorbets, with peanut butter, instead of eggs on desert recipes... I kind freak out if we don't have them around.
4. Avocado- It's hard to find something this creamy and this healthy right? I use on pasta sauces, sandwiches, as a snack with chips...
5. Oats- Cake, cookies, oatmeal- do I need to say more?
6. Earth Balance spread- when they call for butter.
7. Tomato Sauce- I like to add a bit of tomato sauce in most of my recipes, it always add some extra flavor.
8. Kale- Because I love it on soups, salads, juices and smoothies
9. Nuts- cashews, walnuts or almonds. When you are hungry and in a hurry, blended as a sauce, as a topping for breakfast.
10. Hummus- It's my favorite spread, so any sandwich or plain with chips.