I love makeup and trying different products but finding the right product that works for my skin type it's not easy. Here are five items that I really love and always have on hand. (p.s: I have combination skin, so fighting oil and dry skin at the same time, just great?!)
1. Hourglass Concealer - I don't like to leave the house without covering my dark circles and imperfections like acne scars, etc. This guy has the right amount of coverage for me.
2. Hourglass Primer - A good primer can make a big difference in how all the other products will look, so it's a must have. I found this one recently but already love.
3. Marc Jacobs Eyeliner- A basic black eyeliner. I think a simple thin line it's the right amount of eye makeup for the day. This one is very smooth and can be easily smudge for a smoky eye look.
4. Nars Blush- A little bit of blush and I'm no longer sick but happy and full of life. Who would want to live without it?
5. Dior Foundation - So far it's the best foundation I have found for my skin type. It's not full coverage but it's enough with concealer and it doesn't make me break out.